Here are some ideas for you to consider for family outfit inspiration for your photoshoot!
- If you are a fan of Dresses, wear one! They can be very flattering and look great in pictures! (skip the shift + swing dresses, if there is a gust of wind they can suddenly make you look twice as wide)
- If you are not a fan of dresses any top and bottom combo work well, I want you to feel comfortable and wear what you want to wear!
- Wear something a little more dressy than your every day. T-shirt material doesn’t hang as well as other materials.
- And I would recommend choosing the color you want to wear first then work from there for the family!
- Choose a family “color Palette”, I recommend sticking to 2-3 colors/variations of those colors. here is a link to a Pinterest board that has Tons of Outfit Ideas
Pinterest Board – Family Outfit Inspiration
- And in the Pinterest board above you will notice there are not many patterns, If you are going to do patterns, keep them subtle and in small doses
- Also play with layers and accessories, jackets, sweaters (stay away from scarves, they can look very bulky) or tall socks.
View My Family Gallery for more Inspiration